Shine Bright Like a Diamond
The M65-A, a rigid 65% unibody aluminum chassis designed by Rama. The design follows a bold aesthetic, and pushes away from the conventional two piece aluminum mechanical keyboard designs by using thick bezel's, embodying a strong stance. The Tiffany Blue edition is not anodized & is instead cerakoted in Los Angeles, CA. Due to the manual process of cerakote, each unit varies with minor defects. Cerakote is a polymer-ceramic coating that can be used to increase wear resistance, corrosion resistance, chemical resistance, impact strength, and hardness. With the manual process in mind, we will email you a detailed list of photos for your unit of the Tiffany Blue edition to show you some minor imperfections.
- 1x M65A Unibody Top in Tiffany Blue Cerakote
- 1x M65A Nylon Base
- Brass Plate w/ PVD & Mirror Finish
- Brass Weight w/ PVD & Mirror Finish
- Silver Rubber Feet Set w/ 3M Adhesive
- ps2avrgb 65% PCB with RGB underglow leds
- Silver Screws
- The finish of the cerakote is not 100% even throughout the board.
- Some surfaces will feel more rough, than other.
- The color production might not be 100% the same, with some areas looking darker, or lighter.
- If you purchase, and are looking for specific photos to your unit, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Limited to 10 Units this round
- Due to the photo process, it will take 3-5 days to ship out. All units are in currently.
- Last photo shows the layouts possible with the plate.
- If you're looking to upgrade to a QMK Compatible PCB, please email email@example.com
- Returns Accepted, but shipping is not refunded. Return shipping is at cost to customer.