Bold & Rigid
The M65-A, a rigid 65% unibody aluminum chassis designed by Rama. The design follows a bold aesthetic, and pushes away from the conventional two piece aluminum mechanical keyboard designs by using thick bezel's, embodying a strong stance. These M65-A are B-Stock and will have defects in them. The defects can vary from various types of CNC issues, or finishing issues such as anodization, or scratches.Units will be given at random. Please take note of what is included in each package.
- M65A Top "B Stock"
Issues with the Parts
- Anodization Issues: Color mismatch, Uneven coating, minor scuffs
- Finish Issues
- Minor Scratches
- CNC Issues, resulting in unsharp corners, or edges.
- Multiple Issues can be found on the board, but generally speaking, if it has a CNC issue, it will most likely not have anodization issues
- No Refunds or Exchanges
- Units given at Random
- Some units exhibit the issue more than others.
- Not All Issues will be shown, specific to your board. Photos are used as a reference of an issue you can expect.
- If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org