Made of Brass and Polished to Perfection
So you've picked up a 60% case, but you're still waiting for all the pieces to come together. You want to reach an endgame, but you're not so sure which material to go to for a plate. There are many colors in aluminum, and a few other material options, but when it comes to quality, there's nothing like this plate. These plates are made of brass, which is approximately 3 times denser than aluminum, resulting in a stronger and more rigid feel. On top of being denser, these brass plates are coated with PVD, which helps protect against corrosion. Lastly, the plates are finished off with a mirror polish, and which results in a highly reflective surface.
|Universal 60% Brass Plate w/ PVD<br>26 joined|
|Unlock Point 1||25|
|Unlock Point 2||50|
|Unlock Point 3||100|
- 60% Tray Mount Compatible
- Universal Layout
- Thickness: 1.2mm
- Made of Brass
- PVD Coating
- Mirror Polish Finish
- Brass with Black PVD and Mirror Polish Finish
- Brass with Gold PVD and Mirror Polish Finish
- 60% Universal Plate Only
- The second images are renders are not reflective of the final product, but should be taken as references.
- The two images of the M65-A weight are illustrative of the reflectiveness of the plates.
- Estimated Ship Date: September 2017
- Shipped from Keyclack Inc. in Los Angeles